Introduction to me

My name is Shayam Utting, 9163, and I am in group 1 with Amber Mota, 9114, and Alistair Price, 9137.

To navigate your way around my blog, please use the labels below; A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


'Trip Switch' by Come What May

The outside of our album cover

The outside of our album cover
Front of Our Digipak

Digipak

Digipak
The Inside of Our Digipak
Our website, please click on it to access.

Thursday 5 February 2015

R&P Post 10: Reflections so far/ looking ahead

So far in our project I think we have managed time very well and have been on top of our project. We have met all the deadlines and not been rushed which has given us a lot of time to make changes and assess our project.
We have chosen our actress as myself as it is easier and more reliable. Props such as the gun and the red stilettos will be borrowed from the media department and I will wear my own clothes, preferably well-fitted and black/dark.
We will continue by creating a shoot board, animatic and a storyboard. We have done lots of research and hope that this will be evident in the next stages of our project. We hope that all our genre and target audience research will be connoted in our opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment