Introduction to me

My name is Shayam Utting, 9163, and I am in group 1 with Amber Mota, 9114, and Alistair Price, 9137.

To navigate your way around my blog, please use the labels below; A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


'Trip Switch' by Come What May

The outside of our album cover

The outside of our album cover
Front of Our Digipak

Digipak

Digipak
The Inside of Our Digipak
Our website, please click on it to access.

Wednesday 18 February 2015

R&P Post 16: Casting

To choose an actress we must look at all our options and decide who would be most suitable.

Our main criteria for judging was:
- Their availability
- How well they can act
- If they had the right style for our femme fatale

Head shots of Amy (above) and myself
to the right).


We decided that one of the members in our group should act in our media as this seemed more appropriate and guaranteed reliability. We then had to choose between myself and Amy and we tried to be as unbiased as possible when choosing.  We chose myself as the actress and this is shown to the right, Monica took this photo at our test shoot.

As we are filming at my house it makes it easier for me to get ready before-hand so we won't waste time, I also have appropriate attire for our character which is convenient and we think that I fit the style and look that we are searching for.


No comments:

Post a Comment