Introduction to me

My name is Shayam Utting, 9163, and I am in group 1 with Amber Mota, 9114, and Alistair Price, 9137.

To navigate your way around my blog, please use the labels below; A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


'Trip Switch' by Come What May

The outside of our album cover

The outside of our album cover
Front of Our Digipak

Digipak

Digipak
The Inside of Our Digipak
Our website, please click on it to access.

Wednesday 18 February 2015

R&P Post 18: Test shoot

Shot of all our different
lipstick takes.
Once all our preparation had been sorted and confirmed with our group members and teachers we will proceed to do our test shoot. This will take place over one weekend but we will only use the Saturday but we have anticipate how time-consuming it will be so we will give ourselves plenty of time.

Amy & Monica checking
the lighting.
The test shoot was beneficial as:
- We were able to eliminate any mistakes that we could not fore-see
- We realized how much time we would need for the main shoot
- We were able to experiment with different shot types and angles
- I was able to get a feel for my character and practice my role


Above is some footage from our test shoot that we had some problems with when editing as it had some continuity errors as it did not follow the 180 degree rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment