Introduction to me

My name is Shayam Utting, 9163, and I am in group 1 with Amber Mota, 9114, and Alistair Price, 9137.

To navigate your way around my blog, please use the labels below; A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


'Trip Switch' by Come What May

The outside of our album cover

The outside of our album cover
Front of Our Digipak

Digipak

Digipak
The Inside of Our Digipak
Our website, please click on it to access.

Tuesday 1 December 2015

R&P Post 33: Reflections on my Role and Contribution During Research and Planning

I think that each member of my group has contributed equally to our project, below I have written about my personal contribution to the research and planning of our project.

1) I created the shootboard and used post-it notes to colour code our shots. This helped me put my ideas down onto paper and allow my group to have a visual of what I thought we were trying to achieve.
Drawing shots onto our shootboard.
2) The facepainting was originally my job until we disregarded the idea but I then took control of doing make-up for our actors and myself.  This was quite a time-consuming task however after having spent time face-painting individuals, doing Luke and Seb's make-up was quite effortless in comparison!
Painting Seb with black
paint.
3) Amber and I were in charge of collecting paper every lunch time which was a very time-consuming process but worth it as it will make the post-production stage a lot easier.

4) I also split the job of creating the website with Amber so we each drew out and created 2 web pages each and we all contributed to the home page collectively. Dividing this task between the two of us reduced our individual workload and ensured that we were constantly communicating with one another and Alistair to make sure we all liked the idea.
Drawing the video page for
our website. 
5) I was in charge of keeping our actors aware of when they were needed and what for. I also had to direct Luke as we thought it would be more efficient if only one of us instructed him and gave him direction during shooting.
6) I acted in our shoot which really raised my confidence and meant that none of us were never doing anything as when Amber and I were acting Alistair was able to shoot. This also meant that I was able to guide Luke and Seb as I was in a similar position to them. 
I was the guitar player. 
7) On the rooftop I also shot most of Luke's single shots as neither myself or Amber could film whilst performing for obvious reasons so I embraced the opportunity to film when we weren't in shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment