Introduction to me

My name is Shayam Utting, 9163, and I am in group 1 with Amber Mota, 9114, and Alistair Price, 9137.

To navigate your way around my blog, please use the labels below; A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


'Trip Switch' by Come What May

The outside of our album cover

The outside of our album cover
Front of Our Digipak

Digipak

Digipak
The Inside of Our Digipak
Our website, please click on it to access.

Tuesday 8 September 2015

R & P Post 2: What does music mean to you?

Music is, and has always been, very significant in my life. I listen to it from when I wake up and am getting ready to just before I go to sleep.



This song is from my childhood as it was one of my favourite songs when I was younger. My dad would play it on repeat in the car and I rememeber singing a duet with him - particularly the 'mama mia, mama mia' bit. This song was incredibly popular when I was younger and I remember in primairy school we even did a dance to it and performed it in a theatre.


I adored this song when I went through my pop-punk phase and I even saw her perform this song live at a concert with my best friend so this song has a lot of sentimental value for me as that was one of the best experiences of my life so far. Avril Lavigne was particularly influential when I was 12/13 as she was a big role model of mine as she wasn't like the cliche pop singers who would sing about love and reveal a lot of their bodies, she was a lot more down-to-earth and relatable.



This song is very upbeat and catchy and never fails to put me in a good mood. I find the lyrics very relatable and associate many good memories with this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment