Introduction to me

My name is Shayam Utting, 9163, and I am in group 1 with Amber Mota, 9114, and Alistair Price, 9137.

To navigate your way around my blog, please use the labels below; A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


'Trip Switch' by Come What May

The outside of our album cover

The outside of our album cover
Front of Our Digipak

Digipak

Digipak
The Inside of Our Digipak
Our website, please click on it to access.

Monday 7 September 2015

R&P Post 1: My A2 group

I will be working in a group with Amber Mota and Alistair Price and I think we all bring different strengths to the group.
My group in the edit suite at our
first meeting. 
Amber and I are particularly creative and will bring most of the ideas for production I think but we all have very similar music tastes so we should get along great. Alistair is particularly good with camera work and visualising shots so I think on the shoot day he will be really useful behind the camera and Amber and myself will know what we are looking for visually.

I plan to meet with my group at least twice a week, it is also particularly convenient that we all live near eachother so meeting before and after school will be very easy to do. 
Our facebook group chat. 

Working principles we will follow:
- Be on time
- All put in the same amount of effort

No comments:

Post a Comment