Introduction to me

My name is Shayam Utting, 9163, and I am in group 1 with Amber Mota, 9114, and Alistair Price, 9137.

To navigate your way around my blog, please use the labels below; A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


'Trip Switch' by Come What May

The outside of our album cover

The outside of our album cover
Front of Our Digipak

Digipak

Digipak
The Inside of Our Digipak
Our website, please click on it to access.

Sunday 11 October 2015

R&P Post 17: My Chosen Track

My group all really enjoyed the track Tripswitch by Nothing But Thieves and all agreed on the ideas about technology that we posed for our music video. This meant that we could look into Reception Theory when creating a music video as the use of technology within the lyrics meant that we could make an ambiguous music video that would appeal to, and be interpreted by, a large range of audiences.



Below I have created a pro and cons table for our music video choice.
We found out that the track was owned by a record label owned by Sony Music Entertainment Limited UK and then decided to send them an email requesting permission to use this track and from their lack of response we have assumed it is ok to proceed.

No comments:

Post a Comment