Introduction to me

My name is Shayam Utting, 9163, and I am in group 1 with Amber Mota, 9114, and Alistair Price, 9137.

To navigate your way around my blog, please use the labels below; A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


'Trip Switch' by Come What May

The outside of our album cover

The outside of our album cover
Front of Our Digipak

Digipak

Digipak
The Inside of Our Digipak
Our website, please click on it to access.

Monday 9 March 2015

Construction Post 2: Our Post-production Kit

We will use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit our footage from the shoot - we are experienced with this software as it is the same as what we used to edit our animatic and test shoot. It is very helpful and easy to use and allows us to combine all our music, shots and titles together. We will also used Adobe After Effects to help us add graphics and style our titles.
I really enjoyed using this software as it was so simple to work with and I could easily experiment in my free time and save it on a different title so that I could show the rest of my group at a later time. The only downfall I can think of is that we could not all edit at the same time and we had to edit our titles on different software called Live Type but this was beneficial to us as we got the desired effect we wanted by using Live Type.
Me working at the edit suite.


No comments:

Post a Comment