Introduction to me

My name is Shayam Utting, 9163, and I am in group 1 with Amber Mota, 9114, and Alistair Price, 9137.

To navigate your way around my blog, please use the labels below; A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


'Trip Switch' by Come What May

The outside of our album cover

The outside of our album cover
Front of Our Digipak

Digipak

Digipak
The Inside of Our Digipak
Our website, please click on it to access.

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Construction Post 8: My personal contribution to the Edit Sessions

I really enjoy editing so I spent quite a lot of time experimenting with grading and trying to change the pace of our opening.
Cold effect.

Warm effect. 

Learning how to create graphics on titles and edit our individual shots by grading them has really helped me gain confidence when editing and encouraged me to experiment more to see what works and what doesn't.
If there was anything that I would like to be able to improve on it would be to play with music and edit it more effectively. I would also have liked to work more on the titles but I am glad that I am now completely confident in grading although it was very time-consuming.
Me working at the edit suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment