Introduction to me

My name is Shayam Utting, 9163, and I am in group 1 with Amber Mota, 9114, and Alistair Price, 9137.

To navigate your way around my blog, please use the labels below; A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


'Trip Switch' by Come What May

The outside of our album cover

The outside of our album cover
Front of Our Digipak

Digipak

Digipak
The Inside of Our Digipak
Our website, please click on it to access.

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Construction Post 7: My personal contributions to the Shoot Sessions

During our shoot, my contribution was predominantly acting in our opening but I also was very wary of mise-en-scene and made sure we were connoting the right representations we were aiming for.


Monica and I on set.



After every shot was filmed we would look back over our footage and discuss what we thought and this is where I was able to have an input in our framing and lighting. For example some of our shots had a lot of head space and I picked up on this and we were able to frame more tightly so the focus was on Stacey more or where I put on my shoes we decided the movement could be more swift and shorter after reviewing them.






I think we worked very well as a team and we all allowed each other to speak as we all brought our own individual aspects/talents to the group. I found it really delightful how we all supported each other and did not waste time arguing but rather got on with what we had to do straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment